A presentation of the new
UAV / DRONE REGULATIONS
- What are the new regulations?
- Who is going to be affected by the new regulations?
- When are the new regulations coming into effect?
- What training will you need?
- Where will you be able to fly?
- Operating UAVs for hire or for recreation.
- How to make money with your UAV?
- Will you still need a Special Flight Operating Certificate?
When: Jan 16th from 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Where: Silver Springs Community 5720 Silver Ridge Dr. NW, Calgary
Cost: $35.00 per person
MIR AVIATION UNMANNED SYSTEMS will be hosting this information session on the new upcoming Transport Canada UAV regulations. The guest speaker has over 35 years’ experience as an aviation professional and works closely with Transport Canada on several workgroups and committees.
Change – is coming. Ensure – you are aware of how these changes will impact the professional and recreational UAV/Drone user.